Hi, welcome to t.c. de witt.com. What you'll find here is a small (yet growing) library of all the art I immerse myself in. Cartoons, Comics, Videos, Comedy, and Writing. Just follow the links below and enjoy. Feel free to comment on a post, or email me at tcsbighead@gmail.com, and let me know what you think.

-- T.C.

T.C. De Witt and the Land of the Lost


This should've gone up a week ago, but I've been living in a tent for a week due to a Kenosha friend staying with the girl friend and over taking my room. No biggie. Here's the comic for the week. It's Land of the Lost because I couldn't really think of a Hangover comic (that wasn't rated R). Now, I have a question: am I the only one who remembers the 90's Land of the Lost? No one seems to. What the heck? Tell me I'm not crazy. Anyway, enjoy!